A Ruby on Rails developer opportunity in Fulton is available through Modis.
We are looking for a candidate to be strong in back-end development, but having experience with front-end development is a plus. The ability to work on an agile, small team that efficiently develops and releases production level code is essential to success within our group. We want someone who can create a Full-Stack Ruby application from conception to deployment. The candidate must be capable of identifying new methodologies, technologies, tools, and services that will enhance the software platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Write and maintain complex, critical software
- Deliver high quality, unit testable, maintainable software
- Provide code reviews for peers
- BS in Computer Science
- 4 years development experience with 1-2 years of Ruby on Rails
- Must present a portfolio of work
- Knowledge of Relational databases: Mysql and/or PostGres
- Ability to negotiate for solutions to solve software problems
- Good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Heroku
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and take on additional tasks as required
- Ability to work with small teams to solve complex problems
If you are interested in this Lead job opportunity in Fulton, MD then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Kelly Spencer at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled