A direct hire Programmer/Controls Engineer job opportunity is available in the Columbus, OH area courtesy of Modis. Functions and requirements listed below:
- Design, improve and update the PLC software.
- Follow up the testing of prototypes and commissioning of marketable equipment.
- Perform automation designs, using computer aided design/modeling software.
- Production and implementation of designs and test procedures.
- Test, evaluate, modify and re-test programs / designs.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Technical advice
- Analyze and interpret the data.
Academic level (minimum):
Industrial and Automatic Electronic Engineering
English (necessary) and/or Spanish (Valuable)
Minimum experience of 2-3 years.
PLC programming in structured language (codesys) and contact language
C++ programming Java Script Servomotors Experience in robotics and/or automation will be valued
Responsible person, with initiative, dynamic and autonomous.
Service-oriented and customer-friendly.
Respect the safety regulations and comply with the maximum quality standards set by the company.
Availability to travel.