Modis is currently hiring a Technical Program Manager for a global leader in materials engineering for the semiconductor industry. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to read drawings and prints (schematics) and the ability to work with cross functional teams. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering highly preferred.
This DIRECT HIRE position will operate onsite in Gloucester, MA.
Act as a Business Partner responsible for the continued development and execution of our Corporate Customer Specific Program for Implant. The ability to lead and leverage collaboration across multiple functional organizations is essential. The role relies on strong analytical skills using a variety of enterprise data and the ability to synthesize information into solutions that optimize multiple objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Point of Contact for Customer Specific Account Manager
2. Utilize Project Definition Files and dialogue with engineers to develop ECO presentations for weekly ECC meeting.
3. Keep data on the process that allows pro-active tracking of ECO’s, tracking from first touch-presentation – approval. ECO tracking may include assuring submittal as well as implementation follow up.
4 Coordinate the shipment of components to Customer Specific as required for test evaluation, and whitepapers to secure ECO approval.
5. Update Agile for Customer Specific approval date
6. Collaborate with e6 systems engineering and CM to assure ongoing accuracy of Agile with respect to Customer Specific flags for product lines and parts.
7. Maintain well organized and accurate files for all Customer Specific Customer Specific documents.
8 Collaborate with manufacturing, quality, manufacturing engineering, and other groups as required to assure communication of Customer Specific Compliance related information to enable end result of compliant tool.
9. Perform analysis of Production Build Order (PBO) for new tool orders against previous target PBO. This analysis requires a variety of data sources and tools. Corrective action/resolution of differences must be assured through direct effort, or coordination of other resources. Timing of this analysis must support lay-down date.
10. Leverage the PBO pre-laydown review set by Quality, or schedule review as required in advance of build and pre-ship to communicate Customer Specific compliance issues or priorities as well as support manufacturing.
11. Provide required information to ECO Materials Analyst to support the machine build check list process.
12. Responsible for Machine Check List Process. List includes reference designations and current approved revisions per approved ECO’s and waivers.
13. Enter the checklist information into the source inspection document and highlight the revision differences.
B. S. Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
Excellent Communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are critical
Ability to read prints and drawings
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Kitty.Polley@Modis.com
APPLY NOW to learn more!
For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records