A Maintenance Technician job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. You will be installing, maintaining and repairing machinery, equipment, physical structures and pipe and electrical systems. You will also dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts; operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts; perform preventive maintenance and more. If you have 10+ years of experience as a Maintenance Technician – you are encouraged to apply.
THIS IS A SECOND SHIFT POSITION
Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
• Install, maintain and repair machinery/equipment, physical structures and more
• Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
• Repair and maintain physical structure of building
• Preventive maintenance when needed
• 10+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Electrical experience
• Experience with powder coat paint systems
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled