A CAD Designer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this position you will be the lead designer for transportation projects including DOT Local Agency and DOT projects; assist with processing survey data; manage setup, preparation and revisions of detailed project drawing and meet project deadlines and work closely with engineers and other technical staff. You must be proficient in MicroStation/Power GeoPak.
CAD Designer job responsibilities include:
• Lead designer for transportation projects including DOT local agency and DOT projects
• Assist with processing survey data
• Manage setup, preparation and revisions of detailed project drawings
• Meet project deadlines and work closely with engineers and other technical staff
• Associates Degree in CAD Drafting or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in MicroStation / Power GeoPak and MDOT plan development
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, 2013 or higher
If you are interested in this CAD Designer job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled