A Machine Repair Maintenance Technician job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this role you will perform hoist maintenance and repair as well as perform preventative maintenance inspection. A High School Diploma or GED is required. Opening on 2nd shift..
Machine Repair Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment/machinery
• Perform preventative maintenance inspection and pump maintenance & repair
• Perform new equipment installation, basic electrical, plumbing and building repairs
• Fulfill other duties as needed
• Machine Repair/Troubleshooting experience
• Basic plumbing knowledge required
• Equipment repair skills; basic electrical knowledge; tagout/lockout operation
• Mig welding experience would be preferred – MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 2ND SHIFT
If you are interested in this Machine Repair Maintenance Technician job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans