A Quality Manager job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Modis. In this position you will be responsible for finding ways to improve product quality being focused on decreasing both internal and customer facing defects. Responsibility for overall effectiveness and development of the quality organization, resources and quality system. You will ensure adherence to and compliance with established company quality policies and practices. Must have knowledge/experience with ISO 9001.
Quality Manager job responsibilities include:
• Manage the day to day activity of the Quality Department in the Manufacturing and Distribution Center
• Prepare, lead and determine customer corrective actions
• Establish internal audits, drive ISO 9001 Certification compliance and follow up activity
• Prepare and follow department budgets, forecasts and annual operation plans
• Bachelors Degree or years of experience will be considered over education
• 7+ years of experience in Quality Engineering with 4+ years in a leadership role
• Must come from manufacturing – roll form and stamping are highly preferred
• ISO 9001 knowledge/experience
If you are interested in this Quality Manager job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records