This consultant should have 3 - 5 years experience in the technology area with HR applications, integrations and data and/or Compliance related project support such as GDPR. This consultant should have strong business analysis skills and be able to provide examples of complex technology efforts that he/she has been involved with. The right candidate should have strong problem solving and analytical skills, with an emphasis on developing creative solutions to perceived challenges.
Other desired skillsets include:
1. Self motivated
2. Process Design experience and ability to identify and recommend process improvements
3. Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with an emphasis on developing creative solutions to perceived challenges.
4. Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents such as general media/publications, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, policies, proposals, and standard operating procedures.
5. Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Strong interpersonal and written communications skills, with a special emphasis on clarity, professionalism, and persuasion
7. Ability to handle confidential data
8. Comfortable as a remote worker and with using webex for meetings
9. Advanced Excel and Visio and PowerPoint skills
10. ServiceNow or similar tool background
11. Understanding of CCPA at a high level
Additional items that will need support from this BA:
1. Support ongoing effort to maintain a current HR vendor/services inventory including high level data being captured by vendor and ensuring Privacy is notified of any new vendor/services for HR.
2. Support analysis, design and development of a detailed data flow matrix that categorizes each data element collected for employees as well as all locations (vendors/systems/integrations) where that data element is stored. (This effort in itself could be a fulltime job for approximately 4 - 5 months as we have well over 100 data feeds plus additional vendors/services within HR)
3. Support analysis, design and development of a solution that will support the CCPA employee data requests as well as support any similar state compliance regulations in the future
Candidate must have a strong BA Background