A QA Tester job is available in Gresham, OR through Modis, with a well-established client in the banking industry. Strong automation testing experience is required. This is a contract job opportunity confirmed until the end of the year and the hourly pay rate is $50/hour.
QA Tester Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with On-shore lead, developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment.
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create corresponding automation test strategies.
- Assist with design of test scenarios and test plans to ensure that automated tests can be implemented and executed against.
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
QA Tester Job Requirements:
- Looking for 8-10 years of Software QA experience
- Must have knowledge of full system life cycles.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required.
- Candidate must have a strong background and experience in Web Application, Mainframe and front-end/back-end scripting and automation using HP QTP, Selenium and IBM HATS.
- Execute automated testing on both Web Front end and back end systems.
- Ability to test at an API level such as via Web Services, Mainframe, or other back end service.
- Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
- About 3 months of Mainframe testing experience is desired
- 3 years of Jira/Version One/TFS experience is required
- 3 years of recent Quality Center/ALM experience/knowledge is required
- 3 years of Selenium & HATS experience – executing/developing automation is required.
If you are interested in this QA Tester job opportunity in Gresham, OR, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Sunetra Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 626-232-9778.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled