Job title: Analyst - IT Contract & Invoice Management
Supports the IT Contract & Invoice Management function across the Global IT organization validating supplier spend.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Relevant industry certification (e.g. ITIL v3), or lean accreditation desirable
- FMIT Financial Management for IT
- ASMG Asset Management
- SURE Supplier Relationship Management
Knowledge, skills and behaviors:
- Planning and Organization
- Decision Making
- Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Commercial Awareness
- Teamwork to achieve a common goal.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Familiar with Relevant national and international legislation relating to procurement, software licensing and IS services.
- Familiar with Third Party Products and Services
- Negotiating contracts for the supply of IT products and services.
- Familiar with the purpose and composition of a service level agreement (SLA); the relationship between an SLA and a contract for the supply of services.
- Contract Management to ensure that suppliers adhere to agreed contract requirements.
- Familiar with the complete sequence of activities within a process, from receipt of an order or request to delivery of a product or service.
- Familiar with the economics of service delivery such as the cost of hardware, software, and manpower used to deliver the service.
- Configuration Management, including hardware devices, computer programs, documentation, telecommunications services and computer center facilities, required to deliver an IT service.
- Proficient in the activities, structure, and position in the organization of the functions or departments for which services are provided.