A Controls Engineer job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems of various manufacturers (Italy, Japan, Korea). The ideal candidate will have some experience in PLC logic and programming with Mitsubishi or Omron. This is a first shift position
Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Create, monitor and modify logic for program design, simulation and testing, start-up and troubleshooting
• Manipulate these items using Mitsubishi : Q Series PLC; networking with CC-Link & SSCNET III; Motion control with servo motor and robot
• Integrate and implement various systems such as bar code & RFID reading; robot; ultrasonic welding; vision and more!
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering required
• 3+ years of experience in complex mechanical manufacturing environment
• Strong knowledge of control and electrical system design
• Experienced in NFPA 70E, LOTO, and OSHA regulations strongly preferred
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records