An Electrical Engineer job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this position you will provide Electrical Engineering expertise and cost-effective solutions for multiple facility equipment projects that meet budget, quality and schedule requirements. Experience with project management and a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering is required.
Electrical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Project manage capital projects
• Assist in establishing electrical designs for new equipment processes
• Set up electrical for new equipment on the manufacturing floor
• Provide support to establish process capability during new equipment start-up; troubleshoot electrical issues
• Bachelors in Electrical Engineering is required
• 5+ years hands on technical experience with electrical equipment projects
• PLC knowledge and troubleshooting skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled