A Health and Safety Manager job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. We are seeking an experienced leader that has shown proficiency in designing and implementing safety programs throughout their career. Excellent attention to detail to identify hazards and able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various safety programs will be required. You must be able to communicate guidelines to a multidisciplinary workforce as well.
Health and Safety Manager job responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
• Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
• Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
• Bachelors Degree is required
• Proven experience as a Safety Leader
• Experience in designing and implementing safety programs throughout your career
• Excellent organizational and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Health and Safety Manager job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records