Business Analyst III
Knowledge Required (Mandatory)
Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud end to end implementation experience, develop and implement marketing and communication campaigns and strategies, systems integration experience using Agile methodology.
Hands on experience with email studio, content builder and journey builder in marketing cloud.
Efficient in gathering requirements for marketing cloud with good campaign strategiesKnowledge of data extensions and segmentation of audience.
***PAY RATE $50/hr BILL RATE = $78.74***
Onsite preferred but open to remote. If working onsite it will be on a hybrid schedule.
- Job Summary
Conducts highly complex business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the assigned essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and duties may vary by department.
- Works at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Coordinates with users to determine business and user requirements, process flow definitions, and functional specifications.
- Coordinates documentation of requirements and formulation of test plans.
- Develops and manages development of highly complex information systems, or revisions to existing system logic difficulties as necessary to meet business requirements.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results for accuracy and efficiency.
- Acts as a liaison between technical staff and business owners.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts and other computer support staff.
- Acts as team leader on systems projects. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for the team. Coordinates activities of the project team, project plans, and assists in monitoring project schedules and costs.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
Some informal supervisory duties, such as delegation of tasks, may be required.
A. Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or similar area of study, and seven or more years previous experience.
Preferred: Master’s Degree.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Preferred: PMI Certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records