An IT Financial Analyst job near the northern area of Houston, TX is available courtesy of Modis. In this role, the individual will be responsible for analyzing IT-based financial and accounting data via mining for trends and insights along with putting together presentations for delivery to the global organization. This is a long term W2 contract with annual extensions and/or right to hire direct at a latter time based on individual performance and needs assessment.
IT Financial Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Utilizing advanced business intelligence techniques to disseminate corporate performance information, such as dashboards and other data visualization techniques.
- Improve the company’s business intelligence capacity; leverage existing data sources to identify, track, and report key metrics.
- Building budgets and forecasts, while summarizing results for management.
- Provides ad hoc financial analysis to support corporate decision-making, such as product and customer profitability analysis, pricing analysis, new product introductions, project planning, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree of accounting, business administration or finance.
- Greater than two years’ professional analytic experience with an emphasis on IT business.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.