An IT ServiceDesk Technician, Tier II job in Houston, Texas is available through Modis. You will have 5+ years’ technical support experience in Microsoft and Cisco environments. You will have advanced computer skills to include all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project Management); Visio and audio/visual equipment experience is a plus. The IT ServiceDesk Technician will be responsible for maintaining Client Stores and Warehouses technical systems.
The IT ServiceDesk Technician job responsibilities include:
• Installs new software on laptops and Desktops
• Must enter services requests into a ServiceDesk system for each request.
• Will be required to meet minimum request standards.
• Ensure that ServiceDesk requests are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
- Installation and configuration of various hardware/software applications on laptops/Desktops
• Maintain hardware inventory.
- Will need to assist in moving technical gear for office moves.
- Must travel frequently to Houston stores and warehouse as needed to maintain all technical equipment. Quarterly will travel to Louisiana stores.
• Will track and maintain all warehouse scanners in their assigned area
- Will be required to service and maintain network equipment as needed including access points.
• May be required to supervise other 3rd party cabling companies
• Will give guidance to service desk analysts as need
• High school diploma or higher
• 5+ years’ experience in IT Technical Support in Microsoft and Cisco environments.
- Advanced computer skills to include all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project Management) – Visio and audio/visual equipment experience a plus.
• Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and be able to work independently.
• Able to work nights, weekends/on-call support. On-call is usually once every 14 weeks.
• May be required to work Nights and weekends.
• Must have basic Network and server knowledge
• Will be required to answer support calls from Stores and warehouses
If you are interested in this IT ServiceDesk Technician, Tier II job in Houston, TX then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Stacy Hansen at 713-821-8791 or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled