An Outside Plant Engineer job in Houston, TX is available courtesy of Modis Engineering and Technical. You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in an OSP role. You will be responsible for performing various engineering functions including the design of fiber cable networks for the telecommunication industry.
The Outside Plant Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Review, analyze, and resolve field engineering problems discrepancies or interferences.
- Provide interpretation of utility and DOT plans, detail sheets, and specifications for City, County, State, and Federal Agencies.
- Attend various governmental and general meetings representing company and provide services in a supervisory capacity, with oversight of all engineering personnel within assigned project area.
- Set daily and weekly project goals.
- Coordinate with the CAD department representative.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in an OSP role.
- Must be familiar with telecommunication design standards.
- Experience with RUS assembly units and standards preferred.
- Preparation and acquisition of necessary permits.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
If you are interested in this Outside Plant Engineer job in Houston, Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled