Are you looking to make an impact in your career? Are you looking for something new and exciting at work? Modis is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to work with our Fortune 500 client on a 3 month contract! If the below description sounds like the position for you, then apply today!
Contract: 3 month duration
Location: ?Houston, TX.
Pay Rate: $W-2 Hourly
starts as remote, but once things open up will be on site
Job: Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Manage Social Media projects and advertisements for each month.
- Occasionally write social media posts and mock them up for internal review.
- Project Manager for Digital projects.
- Develop relationships with team members and marketing partners and understand each department needs to help produce the best final product.
- Interpersonal relationship skills are a must
- Writing for Social Media required
- Experience in a project management tool required
- Knowledge of the Aprimo Project Management tool preferred but not required
- Experience in Adobe products required
- Experience and comfortable working with a Content Management System
- Strong general digital writing skills preferred
- Must be capable of managing a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Self-starter and motivator skills needed
- Must feel comfortable working with a wide range of personalities
- Must be adaptable to changing procedures and be well organized
- Basic knowledge or experience in email marketing platforms is a plus
- Occasionally write social media posts for the AIG channels.
- Manage Aprimo Project Management system for Digital Projects
- Ensure final file delivery of each job element (e.g. printed materials placed into appropriate inventory, PDF uploaded to appropriate system)
- Manage content development for Social Media posting throughout the month.
- Assist with writing content on Social Media as needed.
- Develop and maintain a master job list for status meetings; schedule and hold regular status meetings.
- Fully understand the digital campaign strategy and objectives for each project.
- Ensure marketing materials are in line with the campaign strategy and objectives.
- Follow normal project management procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with Strategist (e.g. discuss any questions and concerns).
- Make sure all marketing materials are tracked for results (when possible).
- Provide tracking results to client/project requestor.
- Source Creative Team:
a. Communicate the strategy, objective and action plan to the Creative Team (Writer, Designers, Web team, Production) .
- Follow-up on projects and marketing materials. Make sure they are:
a. Completed on time (including interim milestones).
b. In line with the campaign strategy and objectives.
c. Following up regularly to client/project requestor on project status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.