An Fiber Permit Coordinator position in Irvine, CA is available courtesy of Modis.
- Review strand maps, pole survey sheets and prints submitted by Fiber Construction Engineers, Operations Assistants and/or contractors. Organize and prioritize information given
- Complete pole/conduit application forms to submit to various utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable) and Cell Tower owners.
- Review underground routes and necessity of manhole breakouts and submit appropriate forms to various utility companies.
- 1-3 years of experience in an office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
- PDF Software (Adobe/Foxit)
- Mapping Software (QGIS)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records