An Operations Coordinator job in Irvine, CA is available courtesy of Modis. We are looking for an individual with strong administrative and technological skills who can adapt on the fly. You will be responsible for taking detailed notes during meetings, maintaining the standard of day-to-day operations, and any additional special reporting as needing.
Location: Irvine, CA
Contract: 12 months
Operations Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Supports Fiber Construction Team who oversee multiple projects
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
- Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
- Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
- Assist with access arrangements for major projects
- Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
- Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
- Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
- Primarily work in an office setting
- Physical demands may include walking and sitting
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- Strong computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint • Telecommunications experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records