Technical Support Representatives provide hybrid technical support to customers and field personnel for diagnostic products, instruments and assays. This role serves as a first point of contact for medical diagnostics customers with instrument and / or assay issues. The representative is also responsible for developing customer relationships and enhancing customer experience. The role will initially include answering inbound phone calls, opening Service Tickets & triaging those tickets. This role will evolve to include troubleshooting & diagnosis of complex technical issues.
1. Manage and resolve complex customer issues via remote technology such as instrument screen sharing, predictive alerts, Log Analysis Tools, and link IoT solution.
2. Analyze problems, diagnose probable causes, and utilize troubleshooting techniques to resolve customer issues using technical information such as Operation Manuals, Knowledge Management, and Log Analysis Tools.
3. Utilize strong interpersonal communication skills while engaging with customers to resolve issues using Achieving Service Excellence model.
4. Utilizes the ticket documentation system to ensure all meaningful data is captured to support product design/customer usability per compliance standards.
5. Demonstrate ability to recognize and document product performance trends within the quality system by using the Global Service Reports.
6. Communicates with peers, including Sales, Field Service, Global Service Support, and Quality via phone, e-mail, or instant messaging.
7. Collaborates with team members and other support teams to ensure issue resolution.
8. Must be available to work odd shifts in this busy 24x7x365 Technical Call Center.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records