Modis has a UI Developer III opportunity available in Issaquah, WA. You will develop front end applications that ensure a performant and delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research. This is a six-month contract to hire opportunity. The salary range on this position is between $54.00 and $58.00 per hour.
UI Developer III responsibilities include:
• Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• You will participate in the UI initiatives for several new modules and upgrading App from Angular JS to Angular 8.
• Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from one of the top 50 best computer schools.
• Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks and understanding of UX principles and best practice
• Solid understanding in writing frontend unit test.
• Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment and demonstrated experience utilizing CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt)
• Experience deploying applications in a Cloud environment and understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability
If you are interested in this UI Developer III opportunity in Issaquah, WA then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.