Provides the first line of technical support and problem resolution for technology products or applications.
- Responding to inquiries and requests for assistance with organization's computer systems or PCs; resolving customer inquiries for one or more products or services.
- Utilizing new utilities and tools to provide remote technical support services on desk-side equipment, for customers.
- Maintaining written documentation on each call; escalating complex problems to the next level of support as required by documented procedures.
- Monitoring telephone calls and e-mails to maintain quality services and track problems, to ensure their timely resolution.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Assist with account and application assistance, password resets, Citrix problems, etc.
- Must be able to bend and lift 50lbs or less, and requires moderate physical exertion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in an IT Helpdesk role or with computer hardware and software fundamentals
- Must have prior Service Desk call center experience not Just desk side or migration experience
- 1+ years of Professional experience in Help desk
- IT/Technical knowledge
Training Shift: M-F, 8-4:30 (3-6 Months)
Regular Shift: After training you must be available to work 8 hours within a 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM EST time frame M-F. After 6 months you will be placed on rotational Saturday shifts and would work 1 Sat. shift every 2-3 months. They are closed on Sundays.