class date 7/6/20 (tentative)
remote until restrictions lifted
Have pc skills/customer service/problem solving
Temp to perm
6 mo to a year working exp
9am to 4pm interviews
Responsible for supporting all methods of customer contact within the prescribed expectations for complex books of business. Individuals in this position will work in a rapidly growing inbound contact center where our customer service is World Class. No telemarketing or collections are involved. In this role you will help customers with their warranty support issues and be part of a winning team. This is a full time position at the Jeffersonville, Indiana office. This role might be days or evenings and require working at least one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) every week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Answer incoming customer communications from complex books of business, which will involve assessing callers needs, entitling the call through the use of software, analyzing the situation, and offering accurate solutions.
* Respond positively to customers questions in a timely manner.
* Research complex customer questions thoroughly to provide accurate information and solutions.
* Provide accurate information to the customer, anticipating future concerns and communicating next steps in the process effectively.
* Overcome customer objections via deft communication and de-escalation skills, to solve problems, instill confidence and build client brand-loyalty.
* Engage with other areas of the business as needed to meet customer needs.
* Act on behalf of the customers best interest within external and internal teams and operations to ensure the smoothest experience possible for the customer.
* Identify process improvement opportunities to ensure smooth operations for internal processes as well as from customers perspective.
* Maintain a positive attitude and support Commitment to Excellence.
* Maintain On-time attendance and schedule adherence.
* Maintain meets or exceeds scorecard rating (engagement, productivity and quality goals).
* Provide on the job training for new employees.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Proven interpersonal skills with emphasis on empathy and assurance.
* Ability to assess situations and respond appropriately, strong problem-solving skills.
* Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
* Ability to multi-task between multiple phone lines/client programs (assess customers issue, research, enter notes, and maneuver multiple systems).
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* PC literate (familiar with windows applications).
* Needs to be available to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Prior Claims, Warranty, or Insurance experience is beneficial.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 1-2 years experience in a customer service and/or customer facing position is preferred.
* Candidates with experience in providing excellent customer service, moving quickly to keep many projects going at once, and the ability to keep organized records will be competitive for this role.