Customer Processing Associate
Jersey City, NJ
Max Pay: $16.02/hour
Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner. Under direct supervision, performs less complex operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions. Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific customer needs. Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary. Responds to customer inquiries. Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements. Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and Pershing policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks. Enters information a computerized database. Communicates any problems or issues to management. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalency is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; up to 2 years of experience and training in primary process/product, a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional and courteous manner when interfacing with all internal and external customers.
- Good customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Product knowledge, knowledge of federal regulatory guidelines, and policies.
- Ability to uphold and practice the highest code of ethical standard and conduct.
- Ability to make decisions within well-defined parameters.
- Ability to effectively prioritize within a high-pressure, high volume environment with tight deadlines.
- Basic PC skills and data entry experience.
Hiring Manager Notes:
Will this have the ability to be temp to perm?
How many years exp are you looking for?
Is financial exp a must?
What are the top 3 skills that you’ll be looking for on a resume?
- Cost Basis
- data processing