Work within a small team of DevOps engineers embedded in an Application development team supporting a CI/CD Jenkins based deployment infrastructure.
Support all environments from Development to Production interfacing with infrastructure teams (UNIX/Cloud/Network/etc) to build, maintain and troubleshoot a highly available infrastructure for internal (large development community) and external customers.
Architect and implement automated solutions to improve stability, performance and uptime, improving developer productivity.
Day to day activities will include managing a Jenkins environment, automation through tools and scripting (Groovy, Powershell), Docker based configuration and deployment to internal cloud.
- Background in Linux/Windows administration
- 5+ years of experience
- Prior experience supporting Highly Available 24x7 infrastructure
- Experience with Orchestration Tools such as Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with scripting languages - Groovy, Python, bash, Powershell
- Knowledge of CI/CD process with Gitlab, Jenkins or similar
- Understanding of virtual environment and containerization (VMware, Docker)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools - AppDynamics, Grafana, Moogsoft or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
* Will this be temp to perm? Yes, based on performance
* How many years of experience are you looking for? 5+
* Is financial experience a must? No
* Degree required/type? Computer science
* What are the top 3 skills that youll be looking for on a resume? Jenkins/Docker/Scripting(Groovy/Python/Bash)