A Process Design Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. We are seeking an experienced Engineer who has experience with a combination of production, tooling design and quality knowledge. You will define the feasibility of all parts requested by the customers, filling the feasibility report or the APQP; design the tooling with the main goal of reducing tooling cost and increase efficiency in mass production and be responsible to review the tooling design for new parts. Experience in the fastener industry is required.
Process Design Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Define the feasibility of all parts requested by the customers
• Fill the feasibility report or APQP
• Design the tooling
- Responsible to review the tooling design for new parts
• Bachelors Degree is preferred or will consider years of experience over education
• SolidWorks CAD experience
• Experienced in the fastener industry (know how to design tooling for screws)
If you are interested in this Process Design Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI then please send your resume to Andrea at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled