A Production Supervisor job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. In this position you will supervise the production department, ensuring that production and quality standards are maintained; ensure that employees are properly trained and to receive regular job performance feedback while upholding the company’s values and working safely. We are looking for at least 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment – plastics experience is a strong plus. 3rd Shift Opening!
Production Supervisor job responsibilities include:
• Responsible to ensure all molded and finished production meets established quality control specifications
• Actively participate in daily production meetings
• Ensure employees perform effectively so that production and quality standards are maintained
• Checking throughout the shifts that the set-up time, repair downtime and machine cycle times are up to standards
• Minimum of High School education
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
• Molding experience
• Plastics experience is a plus!
If you are interested in this Production Supervisor job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled