An Embedded Systems Applications Developer position is available in Kirkland, Wa courtesy of Modis Engineering. This will involve embedded C++ programming of Digital Display application software in vehicles. This is a 3-4 month contract position. The rate starts at $90/hour and goes up from there. Client is very flexible on the rate.
- Must be either local or able to relocate at own cost.
- Must be able to work on W2 contract. Client will not sponsor H-1B Visas.
- Develop applications using embedded C++ for back-end support of Digital Display application software in the Rightware Kanzi development environment.
- Digital Display software development capacity to support projected defect fixing and unit test development work load in order to allow current staff to continue focus on feature development.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent required.
- 2+ years development & release of automotive or commercial vehicle software or similar in-vehicle displays.
- Programming experience in C++.
- Experience with Simulink is a plus.
If you are interested in this Embedded Systems Applications Developer position in Kirkland, WA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mike Leeson at 253-347-9305 or email Mike.Leeson@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled