A Wireless Network Administrator job in the Omaha Nebraska area with a leading financial company is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. Will be responsible for analyzing, developing, managing and deploying wireless networks around the globe. This position requires technical experience combined with practical hands-on experience.
Wireless Network Administrator job responsibilities include:
• Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks.
• Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
• Lead and supervise teams.
• Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
• Train and mentor other engineers.
• Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
• Create manuals and support documentation.
• Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
• Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance
• Recommend site upgrades such as additional access points or redesigns around new access point capacity requirements
* Cisco Ise experience is a major plus!
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience with Cisco wireless technologies
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience with wired network technologies
• Working knowledge of Aruba OS
• Working knowledge of Cisco Routing and Switching
• Ability to troubleshoot multiple client device types: iPads, phones, laptops
• Self-motivated to identify issues, and own them to completion
• Ability to manage partners and escalations
• Ability to work well with internal and external teams
• Aruba and/or Cisco certifications are a plus.
If you are interested in this Wireless Network Administrator job in the Omaha Nebraska area, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled