The Contracts, Trade and Export Compliance Manager is responsible for overall company contract development and management. Supports Business Development in evaluating business opportunities. Develops contractual documents under which products and services are provided to customers.
• Serve as the company's senior contracts manager
• Review and approve standard contractual documents used in contract dealings such as: terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, alliances and license agreements
• Consult with legal counsel as required
• Review requests for quotation, requests for proposal, etc. to assure that the most favorable business terms and conditions are obtained
• Lead or participate on the negotiating team during contract negotiations and support dispute resolution
• Participate in the internal business decisions such as pricing, project reviews, in-process project reviews, and proposal preparation
• Participate in due diligence activity on acquisitions and divestitures
• Create and execute effective training plan
• Assist team in removing obstacles that would otherwise preclude project success
• Maintain contracts database in-line with company and Oxygen Systems policies
• Advise management of business risk and legal risk clauses in coordination with legal department to classify as business risk vs. legal risk
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Sales & Operations Planning process.
• At times, will be asked to support other entities within the group.
• Serve as the company's Trade Compliance Correspondent, liaising with Aerosystems' Trade Compliance Officer
• Support the company in creation and management of the trade compliance documentation required to establish contractual relationship with business partner
• Support the company in putting in place and managing the contract with the business partner, including follow up of remuneration and applicable documentation
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, domestically and internationally. Includes, but not limited to FAR and other appropriate Government and foreign country regulations, internal regulations and standards, and Third Party Agreements. Obtain licenses and monitor licensing requirements and ensure ongoing compliance.
Minimum: BS/BA Degree – Business Administration
Preferred: MBA or PMI certification or similar training preferred
Preferred Experience: Management of Military or Government projects/successfully leading numerous large and complex projects
Domestic Travel Required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records