The Procure-To-Pay Analyst is a motivated, self-driven individual with strong logical, analytical, and communication skills. This role’s main focus will be assisting in requirements analysis, application configuration, and testing of an Ariba On-Demand implementation that will replace an existing on-premise solution, and expand application footprint via the usage of new modules. Will work with internal clients ranging from (but not limited to) Sourcing and Vendor Management, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounting, and Risk. Experience with Procure-to-Pay Platforms and Sourcing/Procurement is desirable, experience with Ariba On-Demand is most strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proven track record of project execution and platform standup/migration preferred.
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with business users to define/understand business processes and requirements.
• Solicit and surface unmet or unrealized needs
• Functional design of application configuration via SAP Ariba and related systems
• Decompose requirements for iterative implementation and user validation
• Partner with professional services teams to understand and implement Ariba configurations in test and production environments
• Understanding and testing of integrations with external cloud and on-premise third-party systems. Collaboration with technical and business teams to validate third party integrations.
• Development and execution of unit tests to validate product capabilities prior to User Acceptance Testing
• Organize and facilitate User Acceptance Testing, facilitate triage and analysis of UAT findings
• Training an
Additional Job Details:
What you have: • 2-3+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in Procure-to-Pay Production environment. Experience in Ariba On-Demand preferred. Experience with the following modules preferred: o Engagement Request o Sourcing o Risk o Contracting o Procurement o Payables o Monitoring • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred • Strong ability to learn new, complex domains. Self-motivated, exceptional work ethic and proactive. • Excellent listening and reflective skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven two-way communication and presentation skills • Experience designing and implementing configurations in Procure-to-Pay platforms preferred • Configuration/Customization of Ariba Buyer and Ariba Sourcing preferred • Strong team player and able to be highly productive in both on site and virtual environments with minimal supervision • Experience with the Ariba Supplier Network preferred • Comfortable operating in a dynamic, flexible environment • Experience working in an agile methodology is a plus • Strong meeting planning and facilitation skills