Looking for a System Administrator in Westlake, TX! With a financial company ranked as one of the top places to work in the US.
- Responsible for maintaining the monitoring tools, setting up alerts, rule/user attestations, onboarding new monitoring, designing solutions, and support.
- May also produce and create reports, charts, manuals proposals and perform light programming (scripting).
- Must be able to plan, coordinate and implement software version changes and use utility tools to monitor elements of the system, such as memory, central processing unit (CPU) and program errors generated from a system or software problem.
- Must also have knowledge in systems design and configuration.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Proficient with Linux and Windows administration.
- Shell scripting (bash/ksh, grep, awk, etc.) Python a plus. SQL – understands, can write and execute SQL statements.
- Can read/understand database schema. Incident management and Work request processing. ITRS, Moogsoft, Dynatrace/1000Eyes, xMatters experience is a plus.
If this System Administrator in Westlake, TX is a perfect fit please apply today!