Health Team Documentation Specialist
SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
Currently Work at Home; however local candidate to Louisville is preferred. Candidate may be required to travel into Louisville office on occasion
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm. Candidate will be working with teams of potentially 5-10 team members
As a Health Team Documentation Specialist, you would perform the following tasks:
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance
- Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Creates and maintains technical writing standards.
- Writes, modifies/changes controlled documents.
- Writes, reviews, and maintains department standard operating procedures.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
- Develop and maintain a wide range of documentation with a focus on internal help guides and support systems
- Create Visio flow diagrams
- Create workflows
- Assist with other duties as needed
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare writing experience with processes/policies/procedures
- Experience mapping processes using Visio or similar tools
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Project management experience
Knowledge of or experience documenting APIs, frameworks, libraries, tools, systems, and workflows in domains such as web, mobile, distributed systems, data science, machine learning, and devops