An Instructional Designer job in Louisville, Kentucky is available through Modis. This is a 1-year W2 contract position with the possibility of becoming a direct hire based upon overall quality of work. The Instructional Designer on the Digital Engagement team works alongside the Marketing Knowledge Base Manager and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop best-in-class learning materials for internal agents who interact with our client’s consumers. The Instructional Designer implements both eLearning and classroom-based content, incorporating methods that effectively support all adult learning styles. They will design and deliver face-to-face, synchronous, asynchronous and blended-learning sessions on all client brands, products, soft skills, etc. This role is closely aligned with the Commercial Learning Team, Content Specialists and Product Teams to ensure accurate, consistent messaging is delivered to all agents.
Instructional Designer job responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the Marketing Knowledge Base Manager to identify agent learning needs and develop a strategy for designing and delivering learning materials.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA), identify gaps and recommend highly interactive solutions for knowledge transfer based on sound adult learning and instructional design principles.
- Develop impactful, creative and relevant tools to provide training to agents through use of (but not limited to) PowerPoint, printed materials and e-Learning modules.
- Identify product training and/or selling skills levels needed for effective consumer engagement across multiple platforms (email, chat, Social Media and phone) and tailor agent learning modules to meet those needs.
- Conduct Train the Trainer (TTT) sessions as determined necessary to ensure on-schedule learning module delivery.
- Deliver product, brand, systems and skills training for new and existing agents.
- Maintain consistent communication link with the Commercial Learning Team, Content Specialists and Product Teams to stay current on product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (Desired: Advanced degree or certification in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Instructional Technology, Articulate, Adobe, Learning Management Systems and Project Management).
- ATD certification highly desirable, but not required.
- Previous experience in e-Learning module creation is highly desired, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing and Product Training and/or Instructional Design experience.
- Demonstrated strength in content creation and curriculum development.
- Prior training experience, excellent presentation and communication skills, proven interpersonal skills, and advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to diverse audiences and adjust message quickly and effectively.
- Experience in using CRM tool such as Salesforce is desired.
If you are interested in this Instructional Designer job in Louisville, Kentucky then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.