A Project Manager job in Mansfield, MA is available courtesy of Modis. You will consolidate detailed project plans and schedules to project deliverables and milestones. You will also be responsible for understanding project issues and helps workstream/functional leads in project related decision.
Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Maintain, monitor, and update existing MS Project Plan for all projects
• Review project plans with workstream/functional leads routinely and attend routine meetings
• Effectively implement problem solving skills and techniques to identify potential issues, assess their impact, and develop and implement mitigation and resolution plans
• Employ excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with all levels of personnel and management to facilitate information flow between team members and senior management.
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering or science related discipline from an accredited university or college. Advanced degree(s) in Business Administration or science/engineering technical discipline(s) is preferred.
• A minimum of five years of mechanical engineering experience in a product development setting with three to five years of project management related experience in a highly regulated product development team environment, preferably from within the medical device industry or pharmaceutical.
• Demonstrated aptitude for successfully managing multiple projects, of varying complexity, within the specified guidelines, timeframes, and budgets, with a proven track record in managing various functional groups within a team
• Project Manager needs to be very engineering based. They will be running and maintaining projects and also needed engineering activities
If you are interested in this Project Manager job in Mansfield, MA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to modis.com/en-us/. If you have questions about the position, please contact Roderick Grays at 317-965-0927 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records