Modis has a Project Manager II opportunity available in Mason, OH. You will lead a multifunctional team to deliver new product initiatives, cost savings, and process improvements. You will support the development of Rest APIs using python and working with MongoDB to aide delivery of a custom platform of machine learning assets including models, images, videos, text along with metadata and annotation/coding of any such data. You will provide MonAMI Platform development support. This is a six + month contract opportunity. The salary for this position is between $38.00 and $41.00 per hour.
Project Manager II responsibilities include:
• Organizing and leading meetings
• Managing a complex critical path schedule
• Ensuring all critical follow-ups are complete
• Effectively communicating in verbal and written forms both to the teams and Management
• Using effective problem solving techniques to identify and solve key barriers to deliver project objectives across both commercial and technical areas
• BS Degree
• Two to four years of experience
• Microsoft Project skills
• Experience in artwork processes
• Knowledge of the creation of Rest APIs (preferably using Python due to the nature of uploading to AWS using Boto3 library) – e.g. Flask
• Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
• Knowledge of MongoDB data structure
• SAP, Enovia and Packaging experience preferred
If you are interested in this Project Manager II opportunity in Mason, OH then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.