Modis is seeking a skilled Project Coordinator who has previous experience coordinating technical projects in past positions.
100% remote position - 3 month contract - High probability of extension once 2023 budget is released.
Previous experience with a Healthcare Provider is required.
Works closely with other team members in collecting and routing information and assists in managing project timelines and escalating as appropriate. Provides administrative support to assigned project teams as needed.
Assists the assigned project lead to develop, maintain, and project manage aspects of a given project. The scope of participation will include as required:
- Prepares Project Plans, risk assessments, review of materials, and other project documentation as required.
- Tracks and documents Issues, Risk, and/or Project Scope Change Management processes, runs reports and may perform trending.
- Assists in project documentation management (including version control, that proper templates are used, that team members accurately check documents out/ in, etc) and status reporting.
- Performs demand capacity analysis.
- Works with the implementation team and vendors to get answers to project questions, as assigned. • Communicates information effectively to other team members.
- Assists in the development of the project training program and related materials as assigned. • Remains up-to-date on changes and project updates.
- Escalates issues to PM or to others under guidance of PM.
- Disseminates information related to project timeline and deliverables. May lead a project with minimal risk and resource requirements • May lead team meeting when PM is not available.
- May lead a sub-group of the team. Develops and maintains project infrastructure
- Ensures workspace is available and that all team members are given appropriate levels of access.
- Files documents appropriately
Analytical and problem solving skills
Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders across all areas and levels of the organization
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and improve concepts.
Demonstrated experience using Project Management software tools
Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change
Experience in the healthcare industry - Required Experience with MS Project.
Independent, self-starter attitude with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little supervision or direction Intermediate MS Word, SharePoint and MS Excel
Knowledge of general Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), project management methodologies and/or Sutter Health's project methodology
Organize and communicate thoughts and ideas effectively
Proven ability to meet deadlines
Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies
Education Required: Bachelors or Equivalent Education/Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records