Responsibilities and Expectations Include:
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule. Typical shift is M-F day shift, but at times may need to support 2ndshift, On Call Nights and Weekends and open to work on Holidays.
- Clearly and effectively share information using oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Ability to follow standard procedures.
- Prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and adapt quickly to new procedures and changing situations.
- Position requires strong attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ability to log detailed notes regarding communications between responsible parties regarding requests.
- Help train new team members as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records