Digital Order Delivery Engineering Support Technician job responsibilities include:
- Read and interpret data as delivered from customers in electronic formats
- Create detailed train manifest outputs using digital tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Two plus years in a call center or computer customer service environment
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Ability and willingness to learn proprietary programs quickly.
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work shifts, weekends and OT is absolutely required. (Two shifts available - 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, and 6:30 pm to 6:30 am , holidays included)
If you are interested in this Engineering Support Technician - Call Center job in Melbourne, FL then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled