Develop and implement test methodology for verifying operation of complex systems. Design and execute hardware characterization and validation tests using automated scripts/software. Work with Mechanical Engineers and Technicians to design and fabricate custom test fixtures. Work with component suppliers and Engineering to deep dive into failure analysis investigations. Knowledge of both high and low-level communication protocols, from I2C and SPI to CAN and TCP/IP Protocols. Basic knowledge of Electrical?Engineering fundamentals and ability to read schematic. Extensive experience with NI or equivalent?Testing Software Frameworks. Extensive knowledge of JTAG/Boundary Scan Protocols and Tool suites. Programming/Scripting abilities. Experience with Lab equipment automation using GPIB/LXI/VISA. Experience operating Lab?test?equipment (Oscilloscopes/eLoads/Logic Analyzers). Development of custom/in-house?test?frameworks/platforms.
.Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining operation of racks containing engineering systems consisting of custom test hardware, debug equipment, and Windows and Linux servers.
- Assembling specialized test equipment. This will include local deployment as well as shipping it to end users or remote sites. This also involves working with contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- Supporting development engineers with lab activities such as soldering, reworking evaluation kits, signal measurement, and other lab related activities.
- Supporting end users with software issues related to debug and test equipment and software.
- Automating tasks to reduce end user support issues.
- Maintain inventory of systems with current operational status.
- Keeping lab organized and ESD safe as per company standards.
- Guiding lab technicians in daily activities.
- Handling and delegating service requests for IT.
- Tracking lab inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
BS or Technical Diploma in EE or CS
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records