Ability to work on a wide range of/highly specialized/cutting edge technology(ies) such as enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architecture, business intelligence, infrastructure, technology research, new technology development, etc; delivery high quality solutions across multiple platforms/technical domains; ability to learn on the fly and deliver designs/solutions quickly.
As a Specialized Technical Consultant you'll be called upon to think strategically. You'll work across functions and/or departments to understand the needs of the business, facilitating relationships between business clients and technical resources. With a focus on addressing business processes and the underlying systems that support those processes, you will identify options, work to gain consensus on approach, develop requirements and related business rules, and work closely with business unit and technology subject matter experts to implement solutions for solving complex business challenges. Confident, persuasive, and persistent, you will negotiate and communicate with business clients, vendors, and field-based employees to ensure expectations are managed and critical objectives are addressed. Upon solution implementation, you will drive organizational change management activities to promote adoption of the change and minimize impact to people and processes.
• Experience working with Contact Centers, migrating from on premise SIP based telephony solutions to cloud solutions, strong understanding of E911 and a working knowledge of coexisting of analog and digital telephony solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in MIS, Business or related field; or related work experience beyond the minimum required
- Six or more years of experience/knowledge of business operations/processes to include analysis, design, documentation, using industry best practices and standards
- Accountable for identifying, understanding and documenting the current state, opportunities for improvement and future state business processes in order to meet business objectives. Includes problem definition, cost benefit analysis and options analysis. Scope of efforts may cross departments and/or business functions.
- Accountable for eliciting, analyzing, representing and validating complex business needs to create requirements in order to achieve business objectives. Identifies options and negotiates to achieve consensus in order to meet enterprise business needs.
- Accountable to provide consultation for the most complex issues. Coordinates the resolution of multiple issues and/or solution work-arounds in order to keep the operation functioning or respond to service requests. Negotiates and communicates with business clients, vendors, field and leadership to develop strong relationships to ensure objectives are addressed and expectations are managed.
- Accountable for planning, prioritizing and coordinating future efforts in order to meet business objectives. Efforts may include support, enhancements and small or large projects.
- Accountable for identifying and managing client acceptance testing, training and communication needs in order to ensure successful implementations.
- Accountable for managing organizational change management activities in order to promote adoption of the change and minimize impacts to people and processes.
- Accountable for providing information and analysis for the business including ad-hoc reporting and measures and metrics in order to support the business decision making process.
What are the nice to haves for this role?
• Demonstrated flexibility to adjust to changing business needs by effectively managing and prioritizing large or complex concurrent assignments
- Proven ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels.
- Proven ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups to include settling differences
- Excellent communication skills focused on facilitation of meetings; ability to deliver informative, well-organized documentation and presentations and ability to effectively communicate in difficult and sensitive situations
- Knowledgeable in current policies, practices, and ability to anticipate future trends affecting the business unit from a systems and process perspective
What will be the work schedule?
Weekdays with Nights and Weekends as necessary for technical implementations.