Designs, develops and tests program units; works on new systems development and enhancement/maintenance of existing systems; participates in implementations of new systems or modifications to existing systems to meet Information Systems and client business requirements. Prepares and updates documentation as appropriate. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience required due to job requirements. Candidate will create and support the Enterprise wide Dashboard applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and Maintenance of Web applications
- Deployment application builds to non-production and production environments
- Interact with business and dev lead for clarifications, design review
- Interact with stakeholders to identify integration points and advance a code development strategy
- Follow the coding standard, best practices and adhere to the release process
- Write unit tests for the feature being developed
- Participate in code review process
- Provide regular status updates
- Support the applications during official support hours
Please provide a description of how this role fits into the organization and your team
We develop dashboard applications that track metrics and report generation for executive leadership. This role is part of a support organization and builds tools that help our customers be better prepared for application enhancement implementations.
What are the must haves for this role?
Graphical representation using libraries like HighCharts
Database experience - MongoDB (Any NoSQL databases)
Understanding of Service Management (e.g. Incident, Problem and Change Management)
Able to Multi-task and have attention to detail
Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
Stick to deadlines
What are the nice to haves for this role?
Experience in Node.js
Experience in deployment to Apache Tomcat Application servers.
Monitoring and maintenance of servers.
Understanding of application development and deployment for cloud platform
Data Visualization tool experience (PowerBI)