Accountable for installation, deployment, provisioning, communication, documentation and support of the systems infrastructure, hardware and software in order to support business applications. Deliver services by meeting the strategic objectives of the organization including service management, risk management, and project delivery. Develops backup and recovery strategies and implements them.
• Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered applications
• Skilled in customer service
• Understanding of telephony and network protocols (VoIP, SIP, QoS, DHCP, DNS)
• Experience with Zoom, VOIP solutions, and Meeting Room Equipment
• A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
• Passion to learn new technologies and develop additional skills.
• Willingness to bring new ideas and new ways of solving problems to the team.