A Designer III job in Minneapolis, MN is available through Modis. Candidates will be responsible for creating, updating and revising sketches along with working drawings and contract documents using Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software or manual means of drafting to meet customer requirements.
Designer job responsibilities include:
• Prepares 2D and 3D models.
• Assignments will be completed utilizing information provided by project engineering, architectural, or technical services staff under the direction of a supervisor.
• Able to read engineering drawing and blueprints.
• Prepare bills of material, schedules, and assist engineering personnel with formal drawing transmittals and construction issues.
• College degree required
• 1-2 years of experience required.
• Experience with software applications include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Adobe Professional, Google Earth, and web based applications preferable.
• Preferential consideration given to candidates having experience with SAP work management system, GIS/SmallWorld and electric distribution.
If you are interested in this Designer job in Minneapolis, MN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Robert Schemel at 612-656-1090 or Robert.Schemel@modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled