Adecco Group is currently assisting a local client, the World’s Largest Search Engine, in their search to find a UI Designer III. This is part of an exciting fast-growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment slated for 6 months and will sit in Mountain View, CA.
***This is not a remote role and requires the candidate to be on-site.
- Strong communicator and good collaborator.
- This person will play a key role in ensuring quality and consistent look and feel across interfaces.
- Attention to detail.
- The designer would work within existing design languages to prepare specifications and assets with pixel-level precision for engineering implementation, with ability to develop solutions and extend design languages.
- Test and refine designs on prototype hardware provided by Google.
- Ensure consistent design languages and brand presence
- Ensure quality experiences by applying and extending hardware usability requirements.
- Localization, accessibility
- Create standards and requirements
- Adapt layouts and designs
- Motion design spec ability
- 3D ability
- Create hero visuals
- Create Iconography
- Strong collaborator, proactive communicator, flexible, able to multi-task
- Thrives in dynamic creative environment
- Experience in working on digital interfaces and production across various screen sizes. Figma and/or Sketch.
- Interest in hardware experience design. Knowledge of visual design, digital formats, and working across screen sizes
- Expertise in digital layout, color, typography and brand identity Degree in visual design, communication design, HCI, interaction design, psychology or equivalent
- Experience working in a production environment for digital products/platforms
- Experience working with hardware Motion design experience 3D asset experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records