Shift – 8:00 am - 5:00 PM (Mon-Friday)
- Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
- Coordinate small teams delivering basic work packages in line with company process to meet business and customer requirements.
- Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
- Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met and evaluate escalations and action appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic team environments to maintain consistent effective contribution.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
- Uses information systems, technology functions and applications in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
- Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
- Demonstrates customer service abilities
- Routine administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.