Type - Contractual (Only W2)
Remote role- Open to states such as AK, FL, AZ, GA, HI, IA, IN, KY, LA, MI, MO, NC, NE, NV, OH, OR, PA, TN,TX,UT,VA, WI etc.(Central and east coast time zone).
Responsibilities: As the Software Engineer you will design, code, unit test, build, deploy, and support application software that can work in a dynamic environment across functions and projects. You will ensure application design, development schedule, and implementation meet or exceed documented application scope/timeline, while adhering to established standards.
• Design, code, and unit test RESTful web services in Java and Spring boot using Azure technologies (Web Jobs, Key Vault, storage, SQL, Service Bus)
• Oversee and assist in the development of a SPA web interface built using the ReactJS framework
• Analyze designs and recommend third-party tools when appropriate
• Perform technical design and maintain specifications. Assist application architects in the creation of application, integration, and data architecture.
• Investigate and correct reported issues against existing software. Recommend performance improvements including tuning, or process changes
• Work with Product Owners to drive product vision, manage scope and client expectations
• Design reliable, scalable, and performant end-to-end architectures - functional, data, technology, infrastructure
• Participate in end-to-end testing (QAT, UAT) | Qualifications: Required Skills:
* Minimum 5 years of experience developing applications using Java 8/11, Python, spring framework (spring boot, spring REST, spring JDBC, spring security), webapi, JUnit, Mockito.
* Must have strong T-SQL coding skills, understand Execution/Query Plans, transactionality and locking.
* Must have strong experience in building scalable single page applications deployed in azure (Web jobs, key vault, storage, service bus, SQL, application insights).
* Must have experience writing unit tests and experience with source control management and defect tracking systems.
* Must be able work independently with little supervision and operate within a self-organizing scrum team.
* Must Own and drive the architecture and technical strategy for key components within our platform: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
* Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate highly complex and ambiguous situations.
* Must be Willingness to learn, be open minded to new ideas and different opinions yet knowing when to stop, analyze, and reach a decision.
* Must have experience in java Concurrency, multi-threading, spring authentication and authorization using oAuth/JWT/SAML.
* Familiarity with Apache NLP and azure cognitive technologies.
* Experience working with Agile methodologies.
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
* Experience in building scalable RESTful APIs with Java and Spring Boot in Azure
* Knowledge of a SPA framework such as ReactJS
* Knowledge of spring security authorization protocols such as OAuth2
* Development Methodology: Agile/Scrum
* Tools: Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Git
Feel free to reach me at Vaibhav.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records