Akkodis is looking for a Test Analyst to work on-site with our client in Nashville, TN. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual seeking a rewarding career path and the chance to be part of a dynamic team.
· Analyze requirements and produce test plans, test conditions, and test cases
· Execute manual and automated tests, analyze and record results
· Develop manual and automated software tests, record test results, analyze test failures, and report issues to the team
· Collaborate with teams to improve requirements and ensure traceability between requirements and test coverage
· Clarify ambiguous requirements with the Product Analyst and/or Business Analyst
· Ensure traceability between requirements and the test steps with the Test Procedures and Test Scripts
· Attend peer reviews on Test Conditions, Test Cases, Test Procedures, and Test Scripts
· Share knowledge with colleagues through meetings, video conferences, demonstrations etc.
· 5+ years of testing experience (including manual)
· 4+ years of experience working in Selenium WebDriver
· C# or Java language proficiency including OOPs concepts
· Solid experience writing custom codes using Selenium WebDriver to handle web pages with different load times while handling test flakiness
· Azure DevOps/Jenkins experience executing test automation using various build pipelines
· Familiarity with designing & maintaining Hybrid automation framework
· Experience testing REST API's using Rest Assured or Rest Sharp (Preferred)
· Salesforce application testing experience (Preferred)
· Bachelor's or equivalent degree in computer science/computer engineering required; Masters preferredPay Details: $55.00 to $65.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.