Akkodis is seeking a IT Support Specialist for a 12 month contract role with client in NY
Pay/Salary Range: $38 to $43/HR
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manages the team to perform tasks and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
- Ensure team members follow all processes and policies; monitor and evaluate service performance
- Develop tools and solutions to increase the operational efficiency of the IT Service management process with a focus on excellent user experience.
- Partner with internal service owners and teams to evaluate technical solutions, provide recommendations, obtain consensus, and plan and execute the services.
- Identify and implement opportunities for service improvement, cost optimization, and increased efficiency.
- A minimum of 6 years working in the IT support field.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, and Computer Engineering or 6 + years of relevant discipline.
- Management experience or experience leading a small team.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication, and leadership skills.
- Great understanding of Windows and Mac environments, networking and collaboration tools (Chat, Video Conferencing rooms/systems and A/V devices).
- 2 years of experience with asset auditing.
- 2 years of End-to-end project management experience
- 1 year of experience with IDF and MDF or NOC experience
- Systematic problem-solving approach with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and progress in high ambiguity and uncertain areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors. Ability to receive instructions and execute. A can do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and be on site 5 days a week. This is an onsite role and not a remote/hybrid position.
- Championing the use of self-service IT resources, such as self-service support tools and knowledge base.
- Manage event support, set up AV and live stream equipment.
- Manage and update technical document standards, best practices, and policies.
- Deliver projects related to corporate computing and software such as A/V, monitoring, and productivity suite.
- Occasional weekend work and travel may be required.
Hardware/software/network training and/or certification in systems (such as ITIL, Comptia A+/Network+, MCSA, Apple certification, etc...).
- Scripting/Automation capability (Shell, Python, Perl PHP, C+++, Java etc).
- Multi-language speakers are preferred for global office communication and project deliverables.
If you are interested in this job in then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. . If you have questions about the position, please contact Pragya Jain at 408-962-4980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a clientPay Details: $38.00 to $43.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.